Make moving home quick and painless
- Track the location and status of all your boxes and possessions
- Print trackable labels to attach to your boxes
- Mark your boxes as heavy, fragile and/or private
- Scan a MooveMe label to discover the contents of a box, along with pertinent meta data
- Purchase supplies such as boxes, tape and packing foam
- Enter your possessions manually, or scan their barcode
- Offline first: all data* is stored on-device, can be used when out of signal and/or before your wifi is connected
- Quick and easy to use; get set up and start packing within two minutes of installation†
* except the shop and barcode searches, which are powered by Amazon
† benchmarked unscientifically by a digital native with quick thumbs
1. Create properties...
2. (Both properties)
3. Add rooms
4. Add boxes
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Wouldn't it just be easier to write a number on a box?
A. Yes, it would, but that's not very futuristic, is it? With the old fashioned methods of writing "numbers" on "boxes", you don't get the added benefits that MooveMe provides, such as being able to scan a label on a box to see exactly what's in it, or searching for an item by keyword.
Q. My WiFi hasn't been installed yet, can I still use it?
A. Of course. All the data is stored on your device so no Internet connection is required for the main features. You will need a connection to lookup items by barcode and to access the shop - these are both powered by Amazon so a connection to Amazon's servers is required.
Q. My mate Dave's helping me move, can I share the app with him?
A. In the full version of MooveMe, you have the ability to "share" your moving data. Simply go to Settings -> Backup, Restore and Share Data and hit Share Data. This allows you to send your data as a file to anyone running MooveMe or MooveMe Lite to then import and help you unpack.
There is also a roadmap item (that's nerd-speak for "it's on the list") for adding cloud syncing of your data across devices; once the legals of this have been fully nailed down, work can continue. If you're desperate for this, send us a feature request - if we get enough of these, we can prioritise the feature over other things such as sleeping, eating and playing with our children.
Q. Why does this app cost actual money? I could make a spreadsheet for free!
A. People gotta eat, right?
By all means make your spreadsheet, after all that's how we used to do it ourselves, but don't come crying to us when you find it to be painful. Actually do. Do come crying to us - we'll take you back.
Contact the Studio
Have an issue or a feature request? Just bored and lonely? Drop us a line and we'll respond as soon as possible!
Skelli Studios actually cares about privacy in the digital age; from the ground up we do everything we can to prevent your data from being used by people you haven't said can use it.
This form does not store your data anywhere, it simply sends an email directly to the studio's inbox, where it is dealt with by a human (well, as close as we could find to one).